Thursday, May 15, 2008

 

Being too "this" or too "that" and Emotional Freedom Techniques

While all of us have blind spots - that is a lack of awareness of some parts of our personality or how some traits may work against us, we all have at least one "I am too..." It can be sensitive, or serious, or disorganized, or messy, or, or, or, or maybe it's a "not enough" this or that.

Choose the one "too" or "not enough" that you most use for yourself and do a few series of EFT tapping, "Even though I am too (insert), I totally and completely love and accept myself". Do the full sequence 10 times every day for the next 7 days.

For more information, you can check my website: www.eftottawa.com and visit the official EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) site: www.emofree.com

Enjoy Spring and enjoy your life more with EFT

Marguerite Tennier, M.A.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?