Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

Mother's Day 2006 and knowing when to quit

Happy Mother's Day to myself and to all of you mothers. I also want to send my heartfelt wishes to those of you who don't have mothers or who have been cheated in that department because your mom was not there for you. This is a day to give to yourself all the nurturing and love you can possibly can.

Did you ever hear "It won't kill you to just ..." While it's true that many things won't kill us, I invite you today to ask yourself whether to do or continue some work, relationship or behaviour could possibly "kill your spirit". Next time you are tempted to use the former, ask the latter: "Will it kill my spirit if I...." If the answer is yes, then it's definitely time to quit.

Have a great day

Your coach
Marguerite

Marguerite Tennier, M.A.,
http://www.canadascoach.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?