Friday, November 11, 2005

 

November 11, 2005

Those of you who receive my newsletter know that I have faced a major cancer scare this Fall. Fortunately, it was a scare and another wake-up call: this is not a dress rehearsal. I have made a commitment to myself to live more fearlessly than before. Not parachute jumping, but saying yes to more, especially when my first reaction is "Oh, no! I can't do that" which still happens, I must admit. My first week of increased fearless living saw me accept to deliver a speech for Dr. S. Jordan's award at Ottawa University, accept to be an expert on a call-in radio show (unfortunately cancelled at the last minute) and model lingerie on live television in Ottawa, today.

I challenge you, yes you, who are reading this to join me in increasing your fearlessness for the next two months. I would love if you then can send me a note and tell me how this changed your life.

On another note, I was walking near the Veterans' parade today in downtown Ottawa and I was moved to tears thinking about what these men and women went through during the last World War and how I take my freedom and peace for granted.

On a last note, Happy Birthday to those who celebrate a birthday today.

Marguerite Tennier

http://www.canadascoach.com

http://www.probonocoachingcanada.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?