Saturday, January 01, 2005

 

Gratitude for what we've got

I wish you a year filled with joy. As I witness the devastation in Asia after last week's earthquake, it makes me so grateful for everything I have and often take for granted. My health, a warm house, the car, more food than I can eat, friends, my daughters, alive and healthy, running water, central heating, etc., etc., etc.

I invite everyone to participate in the relief effort. Most of us in the Western world can forgo one luxury, whether it's a pack of cigarettes, a lunch out or a monthly haircut. Every little bit counts. Don't know where to send your contribution? I will send mine to the Red Cross and feel assured it will be well used.

Marguerite
http://www.canadascoach.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?